-Bus Charter Company
Champion Coach has an immediate opening for a full-time Fleet Manager in Greenville, SC. The Fleet Manager will be responsible for the safe and effective day-to-day operation of the Champion Coach fleet and will maintain DOT compliance and industry standards. The Fleet Manager must be able to provide effective leadership, direction and management of all maintenance and safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- A strong knowledge of DOT, FMCSA, DOD, EPA, DHEC, OSHA, and Homeland Security rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local codes and ordinances pertinent to automotive and maintenance area.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Must be conversant with all company policies and government regulations relating to the proper operation of company vehicles.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Monitors and insures that the department budget is not exceeded.
- Valid applicable state license (CDL preferred but not required).
- Establishes and monitors industry maintenance programs to provide most value and support to the company.
Contact us for more information about this position.
Please send resume or requests for job application to
firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries to Craig at (864) 284-9000.
Position Updated: 4/17/2017